Introducing yoga to Children at an early age makes them disciplined, helps them learn healthy lifestyle, practice it and makes it a habit. Competition have taken a toll over children, they are stressed, distracted and in secured. Practicing yoga can make them more confident and peaceful.
- Motivate them to have healthy food habit.
- Encourage them to be more positive and confident in life.
- Helps them to overcome negative emotions.
- Makes them more aware of their body and mind.
- Helps them to be more focused.
- Practicing Yoga serves as an alternative to the electronic devices children are attached to.
- Yoga teaches them to accept themselves the way they are.
- They learn so many calming techniques in Yoga.