During pregnancy a women’s body undergo a lot of changes leading to mood swings, fatigue, cramps, breathing problem etc with hormonal changes and it gets really difficult to deal with so many changes going on in our body. As delightful as it is , its associated with great pain too.
There are so many techniques and exercises in yoga that can help a women deal with the related problems and make her pregnancy easier.
Former Miss Universe Lara Dutta have shared her experiences pregnancy yoga on her DVD titled ‘Heal with Lara’. Recommended for all would be mothers.
- Regular exercise produces a hormone called ‘Endorphins’ that keeps a would be mother happy and positive and thus helps in fighting mood swings.
- Arms and shoulder, Hips, upper and lower back exercise builds stamina.
- Frequent movements help in providing a healthy environment for the baby and improve immunity.
- Regulates heartbeat and blood pressure of both the mother and the child as a result of the peace and calm mind achieved during yoga
- Prepares your body and mind for the labor pain associated with childbirth .